Amicable collection is the most effective and cost-saving way to recover any debt. It is advised to refer case to debt collection company when the debt is delinquent over 6 months. The less delinquency is the more chances to collect debt are.
Amicable collection is applicable almost in any case apart from case of debtor’s bankruptcy or liquidation.
HOW IT WORKS?
Experienced debt collectors and mediators start negotiations with debtor right after receiving a case.
What we do to recover a debt:
• study case details
• find the debtor’s decision makers and financial controllers
• solve administrative obstacles (language and cultural issues, legal and customs problems)
• negotiate, draft and control payment schedule
• consult and support in local finances, law and customs to facilitate payments
How we do debt collections:
• Exceptionally in legal way
• With the utmost business ethics
• Quite firmly but absolutely fairly
HOW LONG IT TAKES?
Average time to recover debt in full is 3 months.
Minimal registered time to for debt recovery was 1 day.
Maximal registered time for debt recovery was 19 months.
WHAT THE FEES ARE?
The fee makes percent (commission) from money recovered, so-called success fee.
To learn the quote for your debt, please download our price list.
No collection – no fee policy applies. Whether no money are collected, there are no single fee for creditor.
WHAT THE SPECIFIC IS?
Only direct payments from debtor to creditor. No payments to or via collection company are applicable due to lack of legislation about debt collection.
No fines or penalties charged by collection company. Collection companies are not entitled to add fines and penalties to amounts claimed, though there were cases where we managed to convince debtors to pay contractual fines and penalties.
Collection contract and POA are obligatory to start debt collection case. E-mail assignments are not enough.
One-off payments are not typical for Ukraine. Usually debts are paid with 3-6 months schedule.
WHY GCS UKRAINE?
• we do collections for 10 years.
• we charge no fees, unless debt is recovered.
• we have already recovered $2,85 mln. and keep up.
• we are GCRP compliant.
• we provide operative reporting.
HOW TO SEND CASE?
1. Contact our manager with information about debtor, amount of debt and delinquency to get the quote.
2. Sign our debt collection contract and POA received from the manager.
Done! Case is placed. Check for our notifications about debtor’s payments.
Read our practical stories about successful debt recovery: